In tech news you absolutely need to know, the new iOS 15 update is about to make life so much easier, and some people don't even know about its most time-saving feature! Thanks to TikTok, we learned that you can take a picture of handwritten text and turn it into a text or email.
You can take a picture of handwritten text (!) and your iPhone will automatically turn it into text on your phone (read: you don't have to type it out!). This extremely helpful hack is great for literally anything and saves so much time. Wondering how to do it? Follow these steps:
- First, go to your Messages or email.
- Then, go to the section where you type in text, and tap it.
- You'll notice an option will pop up that says "Scan Text."
- Hit that, and it'll activate your camera.
- From there, put the camera up to the text you want to scan and your phone will automatically write out the text.
Here's what it will look like in action:
Image Source: POPSUGAR Photography / Lauren Harano
The next time you want to scan lengthy text into a message or email, simply utilise this cool new feature, and you'll be good to go. If this hack isn't genius, we don't know what is.